National Geographic reported last week 6 reasons why the U.S. exit from the Paris Accord will not derail the progress of renewables or the movement to combat climate change.
1. Solar and wind are now cheaper than coal in many areas.
2. Corporate America is on-board
3. States and Cities are stepping up
4. It's not just blue states
5. Center of influence has shifted from Washington DC to Sacramento, CA
6. A brighter global picture
Falling prices for renewables and a growing sustainability movement from the bottom up have changed the global picture.
To read the full article, see the link below...